Monday, April 14, 2014

L IS FOR LIFE LESSONS

I honestly believe that if I threw my life problems into a heap with everyone else’s that I’d quickly scramble to get mine back. Not because I wouldn't have preferred to get rid of the entire lot of hooey… but because surrounded by the mound of everyone else's problems, mine would seem pretty insignificant.

The point of my story? Life lessons are labelled exactly that because they are LESSONS. You either learn from them, or you don’t.

What may seem like a boulder in front of you (stopping you from moving forward) may really only be a simple pebble in your shoe. Draw on the lessons you've learned. Use those lessons to help you push through every single dilemma and keep moving forward.

That last bit of advice is based on personal experience. Though it may seem simple, Life Lessons are very tricky. Some offer relief, as if you've only scraped your knees. Some feel as though they've truly broken your heart and spirit; while others, bring and offer wonderful opportunity. 

I'm a simple gal, that was lucky to marry a man that makes me laugh. As a result, I greet each new day, with the hope that it teaches me another life lesson and today did exactly that.

LIFE LESSON 957: ALWAYS... BACK UP YOUR HARD DRIVE (which I had).

Then, my husband stopped home about 11am because he'd worn odd shoes to work. Sad part? One was a boot!

Life Lesson Averted... Laughter Inserted!!!

Ya Gotta Laugh About It...

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha. Great post! When do you think your husband noticed he had on odd shoes? I can go the whole day without realizing that my top is on inside out or backwards. It's a lucky day when the Mama or the Husband notices and tells me. But, even then, I might not do anything about it.
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete