Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A IS FOR AMBITION

'JUST SHOW UP EACH AND EVERYDAY' ~ W.J. Schneider
DOT's PIC TAKEN: March 31st, 2014
Just so we’re clear...

I’m not talking about the kind of ambition it takes to get the hell outta bed the morning after you and your best girl friend decided to solve World Peace until the break of dawn on the cottage dock. I'm talking about the internal drive that literally comes from within.

You know, the passion and desire to always keep growing, which in turn has you moving forward and never giving up. The kind of ambition that's really easy to talk about and extremely hard to replicate.

Just look at my dog Dot...

Not even remotely a hope in hell of catching the snowball that she's set her sights on but never once did she not try her very best. I guess you can say she trusted the process to reward her, which in her case, (with my shares in Purina Milk-Bone) it always has. 

I am ambitious like Dot: yet she and I differ. I am more an analyst and somewhat a tactician. I'm sure it's because I am goal oriented but most of all, I am certain it's because I truly enjoy working toward something great.

What can I say? One post down and twenty six to go. Thank you so very much for having the ambition to finish reading my very first of this challenge.

Dot and I (and the next twenty five letters of the alphabet) are truly grateful!!


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo of Dot. Gorgeous girl with lots of heart. ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I was stalking your page.I thought you were not going to post, but I am guessing our time zone difference is huge.
    Great post.
    I am Urthwild from http://www.darknessbeckons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed you had visited... Both yesterday and today. Where do you call home?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rhondi, I am from the UK. Only been running the DB blog since October 2013, though.

    ReplyDelete