![]() |
| Cue Neil Young... and enjoy listening to Harvest Moon! TAKEN: SEPTEMBER 26th, 2026 |
A couple of weeks ago I was pleasantly surprised when my boss offered to give me a new iPhone. I never asked him to, as my old phone worked perfectly fine – problem was it was Android based and I was the only one on the leadership team that used that platform.
He had hinted a couple of times that I should switch but I never took the bait. It wasn’t until we fired the only other android user on the leadership team, that he said in a group chat that “the other android user is the next to go!”
Though I knew that he was 1000% kidding, it was at that moment I knew it was time.
When I told him that I was going to switch over, as a thank you, he offered to purchase the phone. I was grateful because they are extremely pricy to buy new - and I don't have a replacement option on my current phone plan (which he also provides a phone allowance for).
Now, I would be lying if I told you the changeover has been seamless. It hasn’t. I hate this platform. BUT… Enjoying a fall bonfire last Saturday night, I unexpectedly spied on the Harvest Moon. It was truly magnificent.
I grabbed my new phone and captured the photo I am sharing.
From the few pictures I had taken of the pups, I knew the camera was powerful, but I had no idea it was 4x’s more powerful than my old Android; that I felt took excellent pictures for sharing.
That said, just so we are clear, headed into my third full week I am definitely in a love/hate relationship with this thing.
LOVE the quality of photos and videos I am creating.
HATE absolutely everything else about it and generally want to fire the thing out the window every hour on the hour.
Thank goodness it forcefully bounces off the window screen in my office and ricochets back toward my office chair.
Because, as I have already shared... Those things are freaking expensive to buy new!!
#yagottalaughaboutit

No comments:
Post a Comment