Saturday, March 8, 2014

Apparently Size Matters!

On our second last vacation day, I heard myself uttering the four words I never imagined I ever would... “it’s just too big” I sadly admitted. Hey now, I was taking about the size of the resort we were just at in Jamaica: what the hell were YOU thinking? 

I have always been the first one to put up my hand and say that "sometimes more isn't necessarily better... it's just more." Yet, flip the coin and I always say (with any great adventure) "you only get out of it what you put into it!"

No matter which you believe, by the end of the week, after we'd overlooked any challenges we had encountered, we admitted that we'd ultimately had a really great time. 

Would I return to Jamaica a third time? Definitely. Would I return to the biggie I experienced on Runaway Bay? Probably not. 

I guess the truth of the matter is that even though I enjoyed something bigger than I could have ever imagined just this once, I truly missed the intimate experience I'd had a couple of years ago in Negril. Funny how life can surprise you when you least expect it...

You DO realize I am still talking about real estate right?

AY CARUMBA IT WAS BIG!
It took three pics with my cell phone to get a full frontal shot...HAHAHA
Taken: March 2nd, 2014

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Totally know what you mean- i always get lost around those resorts. Looks gorgeous though!!

    Visiting from A to Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's was HUGE but a blast just the same. Thanks for stopping by Kate. I'll head over to Another Clean Slate now and say hello :)

    ReplyDelete