Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Memorable Montreal Minute

Selfie of me enjoying in Old Montreal
Taken: November 8th, 2013
More than 72 hours since arriving home I am still getting text messages asking, 'how my last minute adventure to Montreal was'

Coles Notes version (in no particular order) reads as follows: 
- spontaneous
- emotional
- amazing
- exhausting
- scary
- picturesque
- lonesome
- creative
- social
- electronically/telephonically shared
- much needed
- reflective 
- inexpensive yet expensive
- AND ultimately bat shit crazy fun!

If you would had told me five years ago that I would had agreed to jump on a plane to Montreal to see Bon Jovi (at the drop of a hat) I would have damned you to complete and total delusion. 

That very humourous comedic rant would have been immediately followed by a costume change. A change because I would have pissed my pantaloons from laughing so hard at the idea of it all.

Funny how the last few years have made me realize just how one dimensional I have been my entire life. On one hand, so fiercely creative, yet so ingrained in a specific routine in the other. 

Though I don't have all the answers tonight, I will quickly share that I have always had a lifelong dream to experience the Louvre Museum and the amazing city it is hosted in. 

Tonight, 'Never say NEVER', was all she wrote... Before she ventured upstairs, to climb into her Wednesday night PJ's, and brush her teeth.

That said, I have to close with... ALWAYS say MAYBE!

No comments:

Post a Comment