Friday, July 19, 2013

Puddin’ You Got Some Splanin Ta Do!

Puddin' & Me
Cruising in Bessie Canada Day Weekend
Taken: July 1st, 2013
Seriously, how could something so cute be so bad? Hey now, easy there. I was talking about the four legged bitch in the pic, not the two legged one that's typing!

Bad day you ask? Yup, yup, yup! 

Not only was work out of control (making me a really big biotch) but it appears that so's my dog Puddin'. 

I honestly thought her fits of psychosis had past but today she proved me wrong. Three pair of really great dress shoes and $100 iron met their demise. Don't ask about the latter, because you wouldn't believe me if I told you. 

What do you think? Pud's blood just a little low on iron? I know, a very weak groaner at best.

I get the whole 'separation anxiety' she suffers from, I even get the whole 'I wanna be on the dock and not in town' canine frame of mind. But why does it have to happen on a day when it feel like I've been dragged behind a car farther than the dog in National Lampoon's Vacation?

Sad part is when it comes to me and my time, Puddin' isn't the only one plagued with a case of "the more I get the more I want" mindset. I also know that in all instances, I have been the one to set the expectation. I repeat, "I am the one that has set the bar so high". See? Just my luck. Friday night, I've set the bar, and not a bartender in sight! 

Probably a good thing. I have to haul my sorry ass into work tomorrw!! 

As I click my heels together I chant.... "Ya gotta laugh about it... Ya gotta laugh about it....Ya gotta laugh about it!"






No comments:

Post a Comment