Friday, April 10, 2015

I IS FOR IMPOSSIBLE

Here’s the deal. I was born at ten thirty in the morning.  

How do I know that? Well, when I was little, my Dad use to tell me that he dropped my mother off at the hospital on his way to work and he got the call on his first coffee break that I had arrived.

You're only as old as you feel...!
TAKEN: APRIL 9th, 2015
That story was shared in the sun yesterday as I traveled with three other Canadian couples to Bacardi Island. We had met them on the first day and instantly bonded over the love of humour and six degrees of separation. Seriously, as our day unfurled yesterday, we realized that we had even more very mutual long term friends.

With an email arriving last night (asking ‘how my adventure was’) and no ability to return it, and as I began to write this morning, I struggled to pick my word. So many emotions kept going through my head. 

Just for fun, here's my short list!

Internet: The service here sucks better than a two dollar hooker with a turnstile!
Insane: In reference to the boat ride that almost killed us yesterday!
Incredible: The way the 8 of us laughed said boat ride off & enjoyed our day.
Inspiring: The new friendships you can nurture and completely embrace when you step out of your comfort zone.
Impossible: That at 10:30am this morning I officially turned 29!

Yes, without a doubt… I IS FOR IMPOSSIBLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment