Monday, April 5, 2021

D IS FOR DECADES

 From the April A-Z Blogging archives. 

This was originally posted April 4th, 2020


I will start by apologizing to my subscribers. 

I've had two unexpected deaths in our family, which has left me a week behind in my April A-Z Blogging Challenge. So, you will receive an entire weeks' worth of posts today and tomorrow. 

Truth is, I considered quitting. Then I realized I didn't want to. I figured I would give it a good push in an effort to get back on schedule by Easter Monday April 13th.

The letter D was harder than I thought it would be, because I'd decided to post a various pictures of myself from each decade. Finding them was the challenge. I hope you enjoy them.

Thanks for your patience,
Rhondi

Pretty Curls
TAKEN: DECEMBER 1969

Lake Louise with my Mama
TAKEN: JULY 1976


High School Daze
TAKEN: MAY 1984

Tampa, Florida
TAKEN: APRIL 1989


Labour Day Monday at Santa's Village
TAKEN: SEPTEMBER 1996


The summer we lived at the cottage.
TAKEN: JULY 2002


Sweetie & Me ~ Westin Harbour Castle
TAKEN: MAY 2008



Top of El Arco - Mazatlan, Mexico
TAKEN: NOVEMBER 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment