Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Memorable Montreal Minute

Selfie of me enjoying in Old Montreal
Taken: November 8th, 2013
More than 72 hours since arriving home I am still getting text messages asking how my last minute adventure to Montreal was

Coles Notes version (in no particular order) reads as follows: 
- spontaneous
- emotional
- amazing
- exhausting
- scary
- picturesque
- lonesome
- creative
- social
- electronically/telephonically shared
- much needed
- reflective 
- inexpensive yet expensive
- AND ultimately bat shit crazy fun!

If you would have told me five years ago that I would have agreed to jump on a plane to Montreal to see Bon Jovi (at the drop of a hat) I would have damned you to complete and total delusion. That very humourous comedic rant would have been immediately followed by a costume change. A change because I would have pissed my pantaloons from laughing so hard at the idea of it all.

Funny how the last few years have made me realize just how one dimensional I have been my entire life. So fiercely creative in one hand yet so ingrained in routine in the other. I suppose it's because it's all I've known; yet, I hope this last jaunt, truly helps me break that specific behavioral cycle.

Though I don't have all the answers tonight I will quickly share that I have always had a lifelong dream to experience the Louvre Museum and the amazing city it's housed in. 

Never say NEVER... was all she wrote; before she ventured upstairs, to climb into her Wednesday night PJ's, and brush her teeth.

That said, I guess we best run with... Always say MAYBE!