Tuesday, April 21, 2020

R IS FOR RANDOM


The random gift of a Tim Horton's coffee is always good idea!
PHOTO: Me awaiting my birthday flight to New Orleans
TAKEN: APRIL 6th, 2017

For some strange reason I had a hankering for a cup of Tim Horton’s coffee this week. 

But, when I arrived at the franchise, the drive thru was closed. Not really sure what was happening, I decided lolygag in the parking lot until the pylons were removed and it opened again.

This COVID-19 situation sucks. I feel so sorry for everyone, yet grateful that I still get a full paycheck. So, when I arrived to pay, I decided to pay forward a random act of kindness for car behind mine. 

In hindsight, I could have paid for more but I've promised myself I will continue to give back to those in need until Ontario and the world is back on its feet.

As I’ve posted here a few times since this lock down started to... Be kind. Be considerate. Be compassionate; for those that may be in need your help for many months to come.

Just like the message I left at the Tim Horton’s window for the lady in the car behind me, always keep that front of mind and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment