Tuesday, April 5, 2016

D IS FOR DISPOSITION

As a person that works every single day so the 'glass half empty' never wins, I find that I'm constantly inspired by the little things in life that help me maintain my cheery disposition. That said, imagine my pleasant surprise when I came across this beautiful bench whilist walking the streets of Sayulita this morning. 

It reads: Smile in any situation and feel the atmosphere change...

.
Just SMILE!
TAKEN: APRIL 5th, 2016

What makes my photo even that more symbolic? It's been constructed out of two doors, which also reinforces for yours truly... When one door closes, another always opens. As I stood in the moment I instantly thought of those very special peeps that unconditionally make me smile. This post is for you and the impact you have on my cheery disposition.

I love you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment