Tuesday, April 7, 2015

F IS FOR FUNNY

My Birthday treat... Except it's not my Birthday!
TAKEN: APRIL 6th, 2015
When I returned from dinner last night I had a little surprise waiting for me in the room. It was a yummy treat accompanied by a birthday greeting. Funny thing was, it wasn't my Birthday.

I was joking with a couple of people before I left on my vaycay that my husband and I have been together all these years and he still hasn't a clue when my birthday is. True to form, he’ll broach his question like a fact finding mission every single year. It always starts... “I know your Birthday’s coming up, right?"

Truth? I was going through customs at YYZ on Sunday and a very attractive gentleman checked my passport and offered me an early Birthday greeting. That very tall dark & handsome drink of water and I shared good a laugh about who paid for my trip, only to have my husband remark afterward. 

"I’m pretty sure it’s his job to know when your Birthday is.  Afterall, it's right there on your Passport, and he has to check it..." he said.

Still laughing, I couldn't resist. “When is it?” I asked.

“You’ll see!” he said.

With the arrival of my yummy treat last night... I guess he really showed him!

Good thing that other lad had access to my Passport to confirm.

Ya Gotta Laugh About It!

No comments:

Post a Comment