Monday, September 9, 2013

I Know You Are But What Am I?



DUDE... QUIT BEING A BABY
I'M YOUR #1 FAN !!
Today an email/work buddy labelled me childish. 

Well, he's not really my buddy, but for all intensive purpose, let's place him in that 'lane' this evening simply for illustration purposes.

First off, if you're offended by my graphic offering this eve, you may want to stop reading immediately.

Not because I am going to be rude, but let's face it, if you find it childish, inbox me for my buddy's email address... You'll get along fine!

Most people get my overall personality and sarcasm out of the gate, others prefer to communicate like they're Joe Friday in an episode of Dragnet. "Just the facts Rhondi!"

Much to my dismay, I have tried, unsuccessfully, since December of 2011 to get this 'buddy o mine' to remove the very big burr he has lodged tightly up his ass. Guess the truth of the matter is, for this first time today, I realized that this person does not know how to have fun!

Which brings me to my point...

After him making his very observant offering of my persona this morning, it's officially time; time to stop trying to make someone embrace the circus, when they really wanna be workin' the local library circuit. 

What can I say? Just as I find comfort in laughter, I'm sure he finds the same in total control. Doesn't make me childish and him superior...  Just makes us extremely different.

Pfffffffffft... What the hell? Who put that very large whoopie cushion on my office chair?

I'm thinking it was FARTMAN!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you and I have the same kind of personality. But there are some people out there who choose to be grumpy no matter what. Cie la vie!
    Sometimes I have to tell myself to "reign it in" a little bit because I might be TOO much for the work place. I haven't worked for the last 8 years, and now am starting a new job next week. I'd better behave! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This person isn't a co-worker, just someone I've known that I communicate with while I am at work. That said, he has always been a very serious person. He is who he is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well he might not appreciate you, Rhondi, but WE DO!!!

    You can only try to pull burrs out of asses for so long before you simple have to give up and pass the man a jar of Vaseline.

    ReplyDelete